Wednesday 10 October 2007

Unfrogettable


Hello. Yes I am still here! Haven't done any cards lately due to me trying to get an Egypt scrapbook done for my mothers birthday. FYI... still not finished and her BD was yesterday!!! Oh well I did try.
I was asked to do a card for a little 7 year old girl who has an inoperable brain tumor. She's in Starship at the moment and will be there for some time. I wanted something bright for her so I cased this card, using same colors as in this photo but instead of using this stamp I used the sheep stamp out of Farm Fever. that says "Are ewe doing OK" Sorry I didn't get a photo, but in this case I needed to give it away as soon as I had made it. I wish her all the luck.

Anyway, busy time this weekend. At Kindy Fundraiser this Friday night then on Sat and Sun on to Xmas one sheet wonder cards.... promise to take photos.
Must run. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment