Monday 19 May 2008

Stampin' Up! DS Paper - Outlaw

Well when I saw all the yummy SU Designer Series paper I just had to have it all, but this has to be one of my favorites. I must admit, this is the first time I have done a scrapbook page with SU paper... I normally use Crate, or K & Co but I think I am pretty much hooked on the fab designs and quality. And as an added bonus... it is only $13.95 for 12 double sided sheets!!!. If you want to know more or have a look, contact me on my email.

Great mind's think alike!!! I have just checked out Lou's blog and she has posted today her very first layout using SU paper using the exact same Outlaw paper... so go check her out and see how versatile this paper is... great job Lou..

3 comments:

  1. We seem to have some freaky weird thing going on with doing similar projects!!!!!!! SPOOKY
    So excited after your phone call, I could almost see the relief wash over Andrews face that he doesn't have to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outlaw was one of my favs too! This is a great page. I like how you put the journaling on a curve!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this page! great work!

    ReplyDelete