Sunday 21 September 2008

Colour Challenge

I have had a great weekend... baking, classes and my craft room has had a change around.. and I didn't lift a finger for that one!! Marise came around, took over... and hey presto.. I have an awesome set up... for two people to happily stamp away... of course the second table is for Marise!!!

Here is my take on the colour combo... I liked it that much that I have done a second card... but you will have to wait for that tomorrow night.... such a tease!!

4 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing - now my mum would really love this one - so will have to attempt to recreate for her in pinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mix of colours! I never would have thought to put them together: gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I just can't get these colours to come together, your card looks awesome.
    I will call you tomorrow night, if you are home or not busy. Txt me when you get home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, how did I miss this? This is so pretty, I love what you did! Thanks for playing!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete