Friday 19 September 2008

Season of Joy

I think my darling children have been into my stamp sets... how do I know this??? It took me until posting this that I thought,,, hang on this stamp set isn't called Feastive Favourites!!! Grrrrr Yes they have swapped some stamps around in different containers!!! This is one of the cards we are doing tonight and tomorrow..
And for those of you that have emailed and asked how dad is... he got released last Friday.... fell over on Monday.. back in hospital again with two fractured ribs... it seems that he has lack of oxygen in his blood.. hence dizzy spells.. which led to him falling... although I personally didn't think he was well enough to be discharged in the first place.. he can't even shower himself....... so for now he is in the best place...!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy love the card & colour combo - glad your dad is getting better

    ReplyDelete