Monday 1 September 2008

The Wylde Women Award


I was awarded this award by Michelle, who is a very talented SU Demo in New Plymouth. I don't often get awards an when I do it leaves me all warm and fuzzy!!! Go and check out Michelle's blog to see how fantastic she is... Thanks Michelle.

Here are the Rules:-

1. You can give it to 1 or 100 or any number in between - it's up to you.

Make sure you link their site on this post.

2. Link back to this blog.

3. Remember the purpose of this award:

To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I would for sure give it to all my downline because they are all wonderful people inside and out, but only two of them have blogs, Lou and Chloe. Would also like to give it to LeAnne and Joani... here's why....

Lou - Stampin' Up! is responsible for myself and Lou meeting about 1 1/2 yrs ago.. and she has become one of my closest friends. Not only is she a very talented stamping/scrapbooking chick, she is also one of the most loyal, funny, understanding friends I know.

Chloe - another talented lady, who always seems to have so much energy and time for markets, workshops, two blogs and a beautiful baby.. oh and did I forget to mention that she also works!!!

Leanne -I find myself always checking in on her blog and seeing what wonderful creations she has been doing, I also have a few cards she has sent over which are now on display in my craft room from her. She is such a warm and caring person.. just wish she wasn't so far away!!! Oh and I almost forgot.. she is also one of the fantastic ladies who challenges us on the "color throwdown challenge" website

Joani - One of the remaining SBS6 sisters I constantly keep in touch with. I also have received a few cards from this talented lady "just because". Another one who is so far away!!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow girl! You are so super sweet I am stoked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind! You my dear deserve the award!!
    I will put this on my blog soon with a link ~ promise!
    {{BIG}}Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks So much, awww, your'e one of my coolest friends too.

    ReplyDelete