Friday 10 October 2008

Canvas hanger


Myself, Marise, Viv and Denise sat down last weekend and did some canvas xmas hangers... alot of fun.

Have alot to do this morning... pack, get kids ready to stay at babysitters, shop (for wine) to take to Wellington.. etc and I need to try and finish Colour throwdown challenge.. which is a real challenge this time round as I dont have two out f the three colours!!

Remember a while back I was going to get some blog candy.. well I am going to pick some up at SENZ... although I am starting to think twice about it now... I seem to have many visitors, (alot from nzsu), but no-one leaves any comments (just to say hi!!) apart from a handful of the regulars. I dont know about you other bloggers, but I find this discouraging and sometimes wonder to stop blogging and posting my creations all together?? Mmm Food for thought!!!


7 comments:

  1. Please don't stop blogging! I love seeing your creations! I have a stat counter on my blog which helps, it tells you how many visitors you've had on your blog even if they don't leave a comment. Yesterday I only had one comment, but 98 visitors, NZSU had over 150 visitors but no one left a comment. It does get frustrating, but people are seeing your blog and are loving what you're sharing.
    Have fun at SENZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Trudi says :)
    Please don't stop blogging! Some of us like to stalk, and would comment but you'd get sick of "ooh I love this" eventually!! ;)right???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hang my head in shame! I have been a frequent viewer over the past week or two since I found the NZSU site. I love your work and those Christmas hangers are great. Please keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Xmas canvases. You are very creative and odn't stop blogging. I frequently visit your blog for ideas Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean Tracy! I hope I am a regular and not just a looker tho! I love your blog, so please dont stop blogging!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... thanks guys... a few new names in the mix!!! I must have been having a bad day that day I posted. Im back from SENZ, all inspired, but I have to admit I am heading more and more towards scrapbooking and its not the Stampin' Up! product that I use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tracey, please don't stop blogging...I would have nothing to read while eating breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete