Monday 5 October 2009

Shout out to a talanted SU lady

Ok, so here's another card to share with you all today. It's for WOJ challenge, in which I had to follow a sketch.... and yes I broke out and cut up my yummy Prima flutter branch..

Now.... since I have taken today off work and its yucky outside, I have been catching up on some blog hopping. I have to say that this lady should be an inspiration to all those SU demos out there.
Even though I started out as a SU demo and found it as a good base, I find SU very limited and have moved on from it, but Amy seems to have found her groove and pumps out beautiful cards every time. So for all those SU ladies that visit my blog... pop over and visit Amy's, she has made cards that are jaw dropping fantastic.

8 comments:

  1. You are so brave!!! I can't imagine cutting up my branches, I think I would cry. In saying that though not entirely unusual for pretty much anything to set me off at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you cut them up and use them?!!! You're sposed to admire them and never get around to using them! Thats what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tracy.. great colouring of the image! I really like the desing papers; lovely colours..xxx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy

    this ia a stunning card. Great take on the sketch

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning and how brave you are to cut up those gorgeous Prima goodies! I can't bare to use half the Prima goodies I buy LOL! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the colours and colouring. Greetings from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo what a fabulous card, delish, thank you for joining us at woj.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous!!Love all those gorgeous leaves!!

    ReplyDelete