Monday 7 June 2010

Born to ride

What a busy weekend I have had. Being away all week for work as severely cut into my crafting time! Over at Karens Doodles we have a challenge set where Embossing wet or dry is needed on your card. I love this image... I have ear tagged this card to send to my brother who has a Ducati. Anyway.... I would love to see your card for this challenge, head on over to our challenge blog and see what the creative Dt have come up with.

Digi: Born to Ride
Copics
C2, 3, 6
E13, 15, 42, 43, 44, 97
B91, 93
W0, 1
YR14, BG93, R02

11 comments:

  1. Cool card Trace. Hope things calm down and there is a lot less travelling now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card with great masculine looking papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Tracy this is fab, I love the image, and the embossing looks great hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - this is adorable! I need that image!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card Tracy. Cracked me up. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, this card is a hoot! Love the masculine embossing texture, perfect with that DP. I am sure your brother will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is too fun Tracy, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww This a cool card i love it!!.
    Hugs Majo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute, love it.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trace this is cool! He'll love it...though that sure don't look like a ducati! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a funky card. I adore the background you created for this image. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete