Wednesday 22 September 2010

DT & DT Leader Call



Cindy-Lynn is having her very first DT call, here's a bit about her images........"I am so excited to select my first design team! The stamps are nearly in production, but are not yet visible to anyone. However, I want to have my DT in place and ready to go for the first week of October. The first release will be a line of a woman with attitude! She is dainty and has a really cute figure. She is just too adorable and easy to color. I know you will fall in love with her! "

Head over and read the requirements and why not apply??? Give it a go!

2 comments:

  1. Tracy,
    I just read your comment on my blog. If you like that image you will seriously FLIP over the ones that have not been revealed yet! I would love to have you as part of the DT so whatever extra bribery you need... you just holla! *wink wink*

    LOL!! I'm sooo bad!!

    ReplyDelete