Friday 17 December 2010

Santa Pug

Well Christmas is getting closer and apart from each other, we also have to think of our little furry friends. So what better way than to make a gift box for this weeks Digi's with Attitude! challenge "Christmas" and fill with yummy treats! This little fella is called Santa Pug.... and doesn't he look like he has attitude!!
Sadly my time is up with Digi's with Attitude. The months have flown, and I have enjoyed my time being on the very first DT for Cindy-Lynn. I wish her all the best and good luck with her new DT

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute Tracy! Great little treat box. Maybe I should make one for my spoiled poochie. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!
    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete