Saturday 8 January 2011

Clean craft room... for now!




Yep, I managed to clean my windows... and clean the floor in my craft room... I can now work in tidiness... for at least 2 days anyway before it goes back to its normal mess.
I baked today since I got about 4 cookbooks for Christmas... these yummy morsels have hazelnut spread in the middle with Cabury mint chocolate crumbed on top!!!, I thought they would make a great gift.. if the kids don't get to them first!
Here's the challenges I am entering
Friday Sketchers - followed their great sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Card and matching gift... (thought the brown and green of the cookies matched perfectly)
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Use something old.... (I am ashamed to say that I acquired this DP when I started doing cards about 3 years ago!!!! Yep paper hoarder!!! I don't even know what its called!)


8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow. so love this card. the image and colours are totally fab. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and oh, so yummy looking morsels. I'm hungry for sweets and it's only 8 in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie, gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card Tracy, but oh those biscuits sound delightful lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card i like the colours and th e image
    The morsels looking yummy
    Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those treats look delicious. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete