Sunday 3 July 2011

I'm home.... and better late than never!!

While I have been away on holiday Emerald Faeries Garden announced the Release of 2 brand spanking New Sentiment Rubber Stamp Sets!!! Which are now for sale at Emerald Faeries Garden Online Store

These gorgeous Sentiment Stamps have been designed by 2 of the Emerald Faeries Garden Design Team Ladies- how Brilliant are they!!!!The Beautiful Flourish Sentiment Rubber Stamps have been designed by the very Talented Donna & the most Awesome Ticket Rubber Stamps have been designed by the very Talented Anita Marie . I am sure you are going to Love these new sets & they have been specially created to co ordinate with the Emerald Faeries Garden Stamps!



So I know I am late in posting this...(sorry Deb).
I have come back from holiday checking 377 emails, and unpacked 4 suitcases... phew.! Family had a wonderful time in Aussie and I even got to have some "me time" when the lovely Zoe from Make it Crafty came and whisked me away to take me to an amazing shop in Brisbane.... good thing it was the other side of Brisbane ... we didn't stop talking and laughing.... and Zoe even managed a few scenic tours when she missed a few turn offs!! All in all, I feel extremely relaxed and stress free.... we are now planning our next holiday with the couple we went over with in another 3 years!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Trace and I'm jealous you met Zoe! She says she had such a fun time too!

    ReplyDelete