Tuesday 2 August 2011

DDH - Celebration...favourite digi technique

Welcome back for our second day of celebrations. Our "special" celebration theme today is to make a card showcasing your favourite digi stamp technique. Now anyone who knows me (and I'm sure I have posted about this before!!), I LOVE cutting out, all I do is print the same image on about 4 different colours and then cut and mix and match until I am happy!!! Ahhh paper piecing... has to be my all time relaxing technique. For this project I have used a digi set called Wild Animals from Digi Design House.
Head over to the DDH challenge blog to catch up on all the details of our week long celebration.
See you again tomorrow for our next celebration theme.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, lovely blog you have here! I am a fellow Marianne Diva ...so pleased to meet you. Just become your newest follower! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Tracy! Love that little monkey. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! The monkey looks so adorable just hanging around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag - love how you used DP for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Love the piecing! Cutting is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable! I love the monkey and those cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete