Sunday 6 November 2011

Another Mo Manning


OK, so its Sunday morning, went to swim comps with Cam, she got 2 firsts and 2 seconds, beating 3 out of 4 personal times. Great. Tooth (or should I say hole) still hurts, but today will be a crafting day, so that will get my mind off it.
This is another Mo Manning images I bought the other day "heartless. I love how she coloured up, and she has the same look on her face Cam has when I'm ranting at her! LOL. I plan on giving this to her teacher at the end of the term for doing such an amazing job with her at school, and also do a bag of truffles as a thank you gift.
Sooo I better enter the challenge over at Bronte and Bellas Challenges - thankyou or give thanks.
Right.. back to the swimming pools for more training.... I am sure Cam must have webbed feet!

RECIPE
Images - Mo Manning - Heartless
Colouring - Copics & prismas

8 comments:

  1. Good news on the swimming front and here's hoping your day being creative makes the tooth pain more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy, beautifully embellished
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've colored this great image beautifully! I like all the embellishments and papers, too! Glad you jolined us in mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Trace. Love the colours and the embellies. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card! I love each and every fun element!! And, of, your coloring is just stunning!!! I'm so tickled you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hope your tooth, er, I mean "hole" feels better soon! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee this is great hun :D I love the way you have coloured her I had to get her too lol. Glad to hear your daughter felt better for her swimming and it sounds like she cleared up betting all those personal bests.
    I hope the crafting takes your mind off your tooth :(
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring and embellishments are wonderful. I love this. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card! I’m so glad you could join us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete