Saturday 17 December 2011

Winter Lolita Sookie

I made this card up a while ago with an image I won over at Tickled Pink. I am going to hide this card in a special place and give it to my daughter when she competes in her very first skating comp next year.
So, it was a horrible rainy day here today! its supposed to be summer, but I'm not grizzling, because that means I get to play!
This skater girl is going to be entered in Tickled Pink challenge - past challenge "flowers"


RECIPE
Paper - Kaiser - devenshire
Colouring - Copics & prismas

10 comments:

  1. This skating diva is superb! I love the netting and flowers you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card!!! The flowers are gorgeous! Wow! Love those beautiful colors =)
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! I love the colours and all the flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card in fantastic colours. Love all your flowers, looks just gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck
    HUgs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is absolutely amazing and I am loving the colours you have used and just everything about it is amazing, absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at TPSChallenges! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute. Love the bright colours and bright flowers. Holly cow LURVE LURVE the twiny ribbon piece most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love the colors and those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG she will love this no doubt. I adore the colors you used! Those flowers are stunning! Layout is scrummy. Thanks for joining in our 50th challenge at TPSC this year. Hope to see you next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining in our last challenge 2011 at TPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowee, this is gorgeous. Sookie is adorable and I love the orange and blue colours. Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete