Tuesday 12 June 2012

Make it Crafty - adding sparkles




 Hello, ! Zoe over at Make it Crafty has given the "colouring team" a list a mile long for us to choose from, make and post about on our own blogs and the MIC blog. So today I have chosen to "show the effect of the object sparkling"
Apart from using the normal distress stickles to make it sparkle on Santa's furry bits (LOL), and on the chipboard snowflakes, I then also used a white gel pen for a different kind of sparkle on the boots and the bell. Easy peasy, lemon sqeezy! For a ton load of inspiration from one of the best colouring sites in blog land.. head over and get ready to be wowed!
Stamp used - Cheeky Santa
Chipboard - Snowflake Stars

4 comments:

  1. That's one very cheeky Santa, on one very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Tracy, fab colouring of the santa great layout and I love the sentiment lol.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy aww sorry hun for not getting in touch I've had lots going on and been ill, but fine now and I'm loving all your goreous creations, love the new pic of you too, how gorgeous are you! x
    stunning card fab colouring and I love love love this image, sorry I've just relised I forgot your birthday so I will send more at christmas, let me know if there's anything you've got your eye on, can you send me your new email as I've can't find it hun
    love n hugs Jill xxxxx

    ReplyDelete