Monday 30 July 2012

Make it Crafty - Shades of Brown


Shades of Brown
 Hello, back here again with another project from the never ending list that Zoe from Make it Crafty gave us. I picked this time – Shades of brown. I don’t think I have ever attempted one of Zoe’s houses, I must admit I did have a lot of fun. The flowers and stalk were just left over bits lying around, so I stuck some bling to jazz it up a bit.
 Here is a list of colours I used
Windows – E41, Roof – E44 & prisma Light Umber
Wood on house – E33, E35, E37, E37 & prisma Dark Brown
House trim – E08 & prisma Terra Cotta
Toadstools – E04, E71,  Flowers & Leaves – E11, E21, E25, E53, E95
Image – Fairy Tree House
Chipboard – Rustic signButterfly Leaves

2 comments:

  1. Such a quaint little house! Love your stalk and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy mackerel...this is unbelievable Tracy! I looove Zoe's images and I've been terrified of coloring this house, but WOW...talk about amazing. You did a bang up job with this and those flowers and stalk are perfect for dimension and texture. Love that signpost too. Kudos and high fives!

    ReplyDelete