Monday 8 October 2012

Artfull Crafts - Butterfly Kisses


Welcome.. today I have a card to show you using the new Kaisercraft collection - Butterfly Kisses.
If you love bright bold colours, then this collection is for you! It has a bright, hot, summery feel to it that just cries out for fun cards and layouts. So this is what I made.

I used my 6x6 Butterfly Kisses pad that Liz sent me, along with the Butterfly Kisses chipboard
Just because you have a square base as your card, doesn't mean to say that you have to stick within it. I also liked the sheet of paper which had butterflies printed on it... so out came the scissors!


And below is a close up of the Saturated Canary image using copic markers.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card and you find some inspiration from it.


2 comments:

  1. what a fun card!!

    <3
    love it:).

    xx
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what stunning colouring Tracey and absolutely love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete