Saturday 3 August 2013

Artfull Crafts - Last post

Hi guys. This is my last post as an official Artfull Crafts Design Team member.  Even though I am sad to be leaving I believe that if one door shuts another will open (which it has).
 I have really enjoyed my time at Artfull Crafts and I am hoping you all got up the courage to apply for Liz's team. I can't speak highly enough of the girls here.. they are a friendly bunch and even the ladies working behind the scenes on the shop floor, picking out orders that arrive super fast... you guys rock! 
So on that note I have picked a selection of projects I have made over the last year here at Artfull Crafts that make me smile.. I hope with my term here I have added inspiration in your day. Special thanks to Liz for having me.






Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Such fabulous cards, Tracy! They're all so beautiful!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete